The CLUE Awards Writing Competition recognizes emerging new talent and outstanding works in the genres of Thriller and Suspense Novels. The CLUE Awards is a division of Chanticleer International Novel Writing Competitions.
More than $30,000.00 dollars worth of cash and prizes will be awarded to Chanticleer Book Reviews 2016 writing competition winners at the Chanticleer Authors Conference April 2, 2017!
The CLUE Awards FIRST IN CATEGORY sub-genres are:
- Private Eye/Noir
- Legal/Medical/Police Procedural
The following titles will compete for the FIRST IN CATEGORY Positions and Awards Packages.
This is the OFFICIAL FINALIST POSTING of Authors and Titles that have made it to the Short-list of the CLUE 2016 Novel Writing Contest as of Dec. 26, 2016.
- Timothy Burgess – The Never-Ending Swell
- A.B. Michaels – Death Runs on Time
- Kaylin McFarren – Banished Threads
- DM Wolfenden – Carly
- Phillip Buchanon – Sexual Departure #6
- Bjarne Rostaing – Epstein’s Pancake
- Keith Tittle – A Matter of Justice
- Don Daglow – The Fog Seller #2
- P. K. Williams – Buried Beneath
- James Marshall Smith – Silent Source
- John Herman – My Father’s Son
- M. Ruth Myers – Maximum Moxie
- Craig Anderson – Grabbed and Gone
- Lonna Enox – Striking Blind #2
- Cary Allen Stone – After the Evil: A Jake Roberts Novel, Book 1
- Joshua Andrew Dickson – Canon
- Tina Meggs Keller – Baptism by Fire
- A.S.A. Durphy – The Thing Speaks for Itself
- Christopher Leibig – Almost Mortal
- Toby Neal – Wired In
- Dana Ridenour – Behind The Mask
- Jack and Sue Drafahl – D.N.A.
- Christopher Leibig – The Black Rabbit
- Elaine Williams Crockett – Do Not Assume #3
- Keith Dixon – The Innocent Dead
- A.B. Michaels – The Lair
- James Marshall Smith – Silent Source #2